I am delighted to be offering my women’s retreat once again before the end of this year, to be held in the beautiful Hunter Valley from Wednesday 15 November to Friday 17 November, 2017. This is to allow those who are committed to work, sport or their beloveds on weekend to carve out some space for themselves.
Join me at a luxury retreat space in Wollombi in the beautiful Hunter Valley where you can escape or just unwind from your every day and dive deep into a magical weekend of reconnection and alignment, peeling back the layers to reveal the most authentic You ever.
You can expect lots of time and space and fresh air spent however you like – this is no boot camp but a getaway you will want to take! Look forward to delicious country fare to suit every dietary possibility, divine treatments and one-on-one time with yours truly, wonderful meditations, potent ritual and play time all magically designed just for you.
If you have attended my meditations, workshops or classes…
If my writing touches your heart or speaks to your soul…
If you are seeking deeper meaning, connection or understanding…
If it is time to put yourself at the top of the list, just for once….
… join me for this transformational weekend.
Here is whatsome previous Retreat-ers had to say about their experience.
“What a wonderful weekend. Kerrie, what can I say ??? You are the maestro who can weave magic to bring out the best in all of us. Thank you for a profoundly enlightening weekend & I can’t wait to walk further on this path you have helped me start upon.”
~ Jo from St Ives
“Just sitting here thinking about THE most amazing weekend. I am amazed at your level of detail. You thought of all those self care treats and of course our wonderful accommodation. Kerrie can impart wisdom in a way it is so readily understood, her words shape a picture in your mind. To anyone thinking about joining Kerrie on future retreats….please don’t hesitate. You will love it.”
~ Angela from Singleton
The Good Work of this Retreat
As women we wear so many hats and have so many plates spinning all at once. We hold together the universes of so many others in our lives, consciously choosing to dedicate ourselves to our families, our work, our friends, our communities. We hold space for all of this all at once, sometimes at the cost of ourselves.
My Retreat invites you to step out of the roles you play each and every day to take time out just for you. Dive deep into your sweet self: your passions and your fears, your light and your shadows to truly uncover all that you have within you – and embrace it wholeheartedly. Get reacquainted with who you once were, who you have become and begin to consciously craft where you may be headed. This weekend will get your hands firmly back on the wheel of your deep inner life, your emotions and your personal power.
There is an unashamed focus on shadow work, presented in such a way as to better acquaint us with our dark side: who she is, why she is there, where her buttons are, how she serves us. Shadow work is often framed as dark or scary to face – which is unsurprising given that it is the part of ourselves that is largely judged, demonised or flat out avoided – but I have put together a revolutionary program designed to bring you closer to your shadow, to fall in love with both her undeniable beauty and her significant power.
Combining the soulful meditation and potent ritual work that I am known for, my retreat aims to provide a cauldron for your unfurling, a safe and supported space in which to explore boldly and unapologetically. It comes packaged to you as a relaxing weekend in the country, nestled in luxury and away from phones and imperatives and demands on your time and energy.
You can look forward to:
- A curated journey to the core of who you are and why you are here
- Daily guided meditations
- Daily sisterhood circles
- Mucho daily downtime for walking, reading, breathing, exploring – or sleeping!
- Story time and mythology, exploring our archetypes through astrology, literature, history, music and more
- Treating yourself: to massage and healing, one on one time with yours truly, tarot and oracle readings
- Connecting to a group of likeminded women
- One of the best Thursday nights of your life (big call I know but I’m here to back it up!) built to release and embrace your wild woman
What La Retreat Includes
La Retreat will be held at the stunning Mystwood Retreat in Wollombi, a luxury accommodation and event space nestled in the heart of a misty valley. On top of the offerings above, you can look forward to:
- Luxury twin share accommodation in two or four person cottages dotted about this sprawling country property
- King single beds with beautiful linen including woollen doonas, fluffy towels and bathrobes
- Your own log fire and lounge space for private reflection
- Spacious verandahs nestled in nature
- Fully functional kitchen with all you need if you would like to bring any of your favourites or have specific nutritional needs
- Outdoor private spa in each cabin
- Nourishing meals and delicious snacks throughout, consciously prepared
- A divine in room massage and healing treatment
- One on one time with yours truly including a reading and personal insight
- All meditations, rituals and activities
- The best Thursday night you’ve ever spent with a group of women in the wild
- Time and space for you to spend however you like
- No imperatives, nothing compulsory so you can engage at the level you feel most comfortable
- Constant support, championing and cheering of wherever you find yourself throughout the weekend and beyond
La Retreat kicks off on Wednesday 15th November at 3pm but you can check in any time from 2pm. Mystwood Retreat is less than ninety minutes from Sydney or Newcastle in the lower Hunter Valley in Wollombi. We conclude on Friday 17th November at midday, leaving plenty of time for your return journey.
Early bird (prior to 15 October) $950
Retreat (after 15 October) $1150
Payment plans are available upon request and discounts are offered for full time students. If money is an issue but the Retreat is really calling to you, please get in touch as all love and consideration will be given to making this happen for you. Deposits are non-refundable but fully transferable if you can’t make it but know a woman who can or you can make it at a later date! You can jump here to pay a deposit to reserve your spot.
There are a number of special events included each night during this uplifting retreat. Upon booking, you will be sent further delicious participant details together with a complete list of what to bring so you are comfortable.
To book in, call Kerrie on 0413 185 666 or send me a message here to reserve your place with a deposit or full payment. You can read more about me and what I offer here and check out the testimonials from those who have connected with me for tarot, meditation, healing or support here.
I cannot wait to introduce you to the magic of Wollombi Valley and welcome you to my retreat.